The davit arm line hauler is used to pull fishing wire or rope. The davit arm line hauler is used on all types of fishing vessel
The davit arm line hauler is used to pull fishing wire or rope.
The davit arm line hauler is used on all types of fishing vessels.- The hauler can be powered by a 100cc, 125cc, 200cc or 250cc hydraulic motor.
- The motor is operated by means of a hydraulic control valve which can change the rotation as well as the speed of the motor.
- Wire or rope is automatically pulled out from the sheave by means of a knife.
- Pressing arm is used to press the fishing rope in the sheave.
- Davit is reinforced by means of an angle support.
- Manufactured from Stainless steel structure and Aluminium casting sheave.
- Can be installed on port or starboard side
- Two types of mountings available:
o Side and bottom mounting.
o Double side mounting.